How to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers iPhone? When you walk into a party, you expect the best party experience to be delivered mainly by the music. However, if you only have one Bluetooth speaker, it may not have enough power and room to keep the party going.
However, don’t be in a hurry to end the party! Did you know that you can connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to a single smartphone? They work by creating a link that improves the overall quality of the sound. But the question remains, can you connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to one iPhone?
How to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers iPhone?
Connecting two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously using your iPhone can be tricky. But, with the advancement in technology, you can now connect your iPhone to multiple devices via Bluetooth. In this article, you will learn how you can do this easily.
Can we Connect two Bluetooth Speakers Simultaneously Using an iPhone?
Connecting to multiple devices via Bluetooth using your iPhone is now possible. How this works is that using Bluetooth, you can stream audio on your iPhone, and someone else can still hear the music from your headphones over Bluetooth.
Earlier, you could only pair a device to your Bluetooth, but this has changed. You can listen to the same audio on multiple devices using Bluetooth; sounds amazing, right? Also, read What are the Best Wired and Wireless Headphones? These are Out-performance you Never Know Before 2022.
The introduction of iOS 13 came with an audio sharing feature that allows Apple devices using Bluetooth to share videos, songs, audio novels, and podcasts to multiple devices but from one sender using Bluetooth.
Using the Share Audio feature
The audio sharing feature, unlike Bluetooth, will temporarily pair compatible Bluetooth headphones or AirPods and forget them once they are no longer in use.
The steps to use the audio sharing options include the following:
1. The headphones/earphones must be connected to your iPhone.
2. The other secondary AirPods must be connected to the paired devices but remain inside their case.
3. Bring the AirPods closer to your iPhone, then put the earphones in your ear.
4. An audio sharing prompt will appear, click on it and then follow the instructions on the screen. If this option fails, try to enable it manually.
5. From your control center, click on the AirPlay icon.
6. Click on the name of your AirPod, then click on “Share Audio.”
7. Open the case of the other AirPods and bring them closer to your iPhone. Click “Share Audio.”
8. Press the power button on the AirPod case for a few seconds.
If by any chance the other AirPods are being used outside their case. Then follow the steps below.
1. Make sure the headphones are connected to the device playing the music.
2. Ensure the second AirPods are in your ear and connected to your iOS device.
3. Once you get access to the Airplay icon, three ways can be used to connect the devices.
4. Click the AirPlay icon in the playback controls.
5. You can also access the icon from the Control Center.
6. The AirPlay icon will also be displayed if music is playing.
7. Click on the share audio option.
8. Move the device to the side of the iOS device, and a pop-up window will appear. Click on “Share audio.
9. The other device needed to connect will be asked if they want to join and click join.
You can now share music via Bluetooth with other devices by uniting your devices.
8 Ways to Connect Multiple Bluetooth Speakers at Once
Do you want to share music with multiple devices? This section will introduce you to 8 ways to share music with other devices via Bluetooth.
1. Unlimited AmpMe (app)
2. Bose Connect 2 speakers
3. Ultimate Ears 50 Speakers
4. Samsung Dual Audio 2 Speakers
5. Apple HomePod Stereo Pair. 2 speakers
6. Unlimited Bluetooth 5.0
7. Unlimited Amazon Echo and Google Home
8. JBL Connect 100 speakers
1. AmpMe App
App to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers, To use AmpMe to share music, make sure you have the AmpMe app, then follow these steps
1. Open the app and click the + at the bottom.
2. Click on the service to use.
3. Sign in and choose a playlist for your account.
Connect two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously via ampme. To share your music, click the “invite” option as a DJ, and the joining devices will now share your music.
2. Bose connection
This method will only work if you are using Bose Connect brand speakers. There are two ways to do this.
1. Party mode “left and right speaker together.”
At the same time, press and hold the Volume and Bluetooth keys on the speaker connected to your iPhone. Once a message sounds, release the buttons. Press and hold the Volume Down and Bluetooth keys on the other speaker. Once the speaker beeps, release them. A sound will alert you when party mode is activated.
2. Stereo mode “separate left and right speakers.”
Press and hold the Volume and Bluetooth keys using one of the speakers until a “Stereo mode” sound is heard. Once the two speakers produce a “left” and “right” sound, the stereo mode is activated. To disable this mode, click “On” to turn off the speaker.
3. Ultimate ears
To use Ultimate Ears to share connected Bluetooth speakers.
1. Press the Bluetooth button on the UE Boom until you hear an acoustic signal.
2. From your Bluetooth settings, select the option for UE Boom.
3. The speaker will connect to your phone.
To connect with the other speaker:
1. Connect either box to your playback devices.
2. Press the Bluetooth and Volume Up buttons.
3. For the connection box, double press the Bluetooth button.
4. The speakers will connect.
Alternatively, you can use the UE Boom app to pair your speakers.
4. Samsung Dual Audio
You can use the dual audio feature to pair Bluetooth devices if you have Samsung headphones. Follow the steps below:
1. Open Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Advanced
2. Activate the dual audio option and connect two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously via Samsung dual audio.
3. To start using Dual Audio, connect your phone to two speakers, two headsets, or either. The music will then be streamed to both devices. However, adding a third device will disconnect the first paired device.
5. Apple HomePod Stereo Pair
Like Samsung’s dual audio feature, Apple uses the HomePod’s stereo pair app to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers to share music. To activate the feature, follow the steps below:
1. Connect two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously via a homepod stereo pair.
2. Check your Home app to confirm that the HomePods connected are in the same room.
3. Click the Home app, double-click “HomePod” and click “Settings.”
4. Tap the option to “Create Stereo Pair.”
5. Double-click the HomePod you want to add.
6. Click Back > Drone.
Using Stereo Pair, you can easily connect multiple devices to your iPhone and share music via Bluetooth; connect two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously via Bluetooth. Using the new Bluetooth 5.0 technology, you can easily use the transmitter to connect to other devices and speakers and then share music.
However, not all companies have adopted this new technology, but Apple is the leader so far, and the supported devices are iPhone 8 Plus, 8, X, and 12. Also, Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and 8 support the technology.
6. Amazon Echo and Google Home
Both Google Home and Amazon Echo support connecting multiple devices via Bluetooth. Amazon Echo is a smart speaker and, therefore, can connect via Bluetooth to many Bluetooth speakers. To use echo:
1. Say “Open Settings,” select Settings at the top of your Eco Screen.
2. Click Bluetooth.
3. Select the desired speaker and follow the instructions on the screen; Alexa will notify you once the connection is successful.
7. Alexa app
1. Click “Alexa Devices” in the menu and choose the Echo device.
2. Click “Bluetooth Devices”> “Pair a new device.”
3. From the list, click on the device you need to add.
Connecting with other home or third-party speakers is possible with Google Home devices. However, only one speaker can be linked at a time.
1. Open the Google Home app and click on “Devices.”
2. Select the home speaker you need to connect to from the list.
3. Click “Settings”> “Default music speaker.”
4. Select the Bluetooth speaker.
8. JBL connection
With JBL, it is possible to connect up to 100 speakers connect two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously via JBL connect by following the steps below:
1. Place the devices you want to pair next to each other.
2. Turn on the column.
3. On the speaker, turn on the wireless module.
4. Activate the Bluetooth module on the phone to search for new devices.
5. Select a column and activate the pairing. Once connected, you can share your music.
People Also Asked
Can I connect my iPhone to multiple Bluetooth speakers at the same time?
You can connect two Bluetooth speakers to later iPhone models or use an app that allows the speakers to pair with each other. That said, you won’t be able to if you have a much older model.
Can I have 2 Bluetooth devices on my iPhone?
Apple, with the iOS 13.2 update, has added a new feature called Audio Sharing, allowing users to listen to the same audio on two different Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
Can two Bluetooth speakers be connected at the same time?
It is possible to use two Bluetooth speakers simultaneously, yes. It is possible to connect 2 Bluetooth speakers to a single device simultaneously.
However, this process can be more complicated depending on your working technology.
How do I enable dual audio on my iPhone?
1. First, please go to Bluetooth settings on iPhone and pair both earbuds one by one.
2. Connect one of them and start playing any audio or video.
3. Now, open the control center. You can open it by swiping down from the top right corner on iPhones without the home button and swiping up from the bottom of the screen on iPhones with a home button.
4. After this, tap on the Music option to see more options. Here, you will see that the currently connected device is selected and playing audio.
5. Look for the Share Audio option and tap on it. iPhone will automatically detect compatible headphones and prompt you to share music with them.
6. Tap the Share Audio button
7. Once connected, Apple allows you to adjust the volume of individual devices manually.
How many Bluetooth devices can be connected to iPhone?
You can have up to seven different Bluetooth devices connected to your iPhone simultaneously, but realistically you can have three or four devices connected via Bluetooth at a time.
Sharing music with multiple devices simultaneously via Bluetooth can be difficult without the right tools and knowledge cult. This article introduces how you can connect two or more Bluetooth speakers simultaneously using one iPhone to share music via audio sharing or other apps.
So we share all this knowledge after so much research. I hope you take benefit from this article. If you have anything to ask, hit the comment section; do not hesitate.